sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

Welcome to my blog post.!!!

 
Hello, World! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 4. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.
My name’s Yubisay Laguna, but you can call me Yubi. I’m from COL, originally. I live in Maracaibo, Las Vistas. I’m 19 years old. My mom is a politic and my dad an mechanical engineer. I have a brother and one sister.
I study law at URBE . My favorite subject is law constitutional. I am in the 4th trimester.
I love music, specifically GAITA Zuliana, I love too sing.   My favorite food is pizza. The most important to me is  my family.
I hate violence, injustice, really hate very few things.
 
My dream is to graduate from law School and be a good law. I also would love to learn to speak French, and Italian. I want be a deputy, get married and start a family.



Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

with Love
YUBI:)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario